Okay, so I am finally updating my blog. I didn't realize that someone actually checks it everyday (thanks Kathy). So, now the pressure is on to be better at posting. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend with your family.
I check it too! Ava loves to see pictures of Sydney! Looks like things have been crazy for you guys! I can't imagine how you guys got all those kids ready for school in the morning. You are such a good friend!
Finally...thanks for giving me something new to look at!! I may be a blog stalker...but at least I leave comments so you know I've been here! Love you!
3 comments:
I check it too! Ava loves to see pictures of Sydney! Looks like things have been crazy for you guys!
I can't imagine how you guys got all those kids ready for school in the morning. You are such a good friend!
Finally...thanks for giving me something new to look at!! I may be a blog stalker...but at least I leave comments so you know I've been here!
Love you!
yes, thank you ladies for checking out my blog...I will try to keep updated for you :-)
Post a Comment