Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Yikes
Okay...do you ever have the days where you go room to room & decide things need to be organized. Well, that was this day at my house. The girls went through their papers, I pulled everything out of the laundry cupboards, Sydney had a school project, I emptied out my kitchen junk drawer, etc. I said to Maddy it looks as if our house threw up. I figured I better blog about this, because some of my friends actually believe I am organized. Well, luckily this was a month ago & things are back in place...but this is life. Thought I would share a more chaotic moment in our household...So for those couple friends I have that think I am actually organized...this post is for you.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
you have no idea how happy i am to see your house a mess. just saying....:)
Post a Comment