We went to Mexico with my family for Christmas. We had such a great time. I made a video of it instead of posting a big long line of pictures. It is pretty long since I made it for our family. I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas & that 2010 is full of blessings for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
awesome slide show!!!
looks like you had a great time...you deserved every min.
love you guys!
What a fun Christmas! Your pictures are adorable-I love the family picture at the top!
Oh wow...what an amazing time it looks like you had! SO happy that all of you could be there and pull off so many surprises! Definitely a Christmas to remember!! So special! Can't wait to hear all about it. LOVE all the pictures...looks like you captured it all...and the memories will last forever!!
Post a Comment