Friday, August 14, 2009

Chelan 2009

wow...where is this summer going? I hope you are all having a great summer. We just got back from a family camping trip to Chelan. We had such a great time. The girls had a great time with their cousins as you will see from the video. There are some errors on the video, but there is noooooooo way I am going to go back & edit it anymore...sorry. For those who know me well know I spell things wrong all the time. Thanks for still loving me!! As sad as I am to think this summer is coming to an end the girls are starting to get excited for school. They know who their teachers are & got all of their supplies. Claire will be in K, Sydney in 1st, & Maddy in 3rd. Well, luckily we still have a few weeks left to school. We still have some fun things planned...fair, camping at KOA, playing with friends, & more. Enjoy the rest of your summer. Call us if you want to come hang out!! The following is a video...so you will just have to hit play. Luckily you can always stop it if you get bored :-) & I won't even know. LOL, Tammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe...looks like you guys had a blast!! Love all the fun pics!