Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fort Worden Camping Trip

We went on our first camping trip of the summer last week. We went with two other families to Fort Worden. We all had such a great time. The kids had so much fun playing on the beach, going through the old army bunkers with their flashlights, riding bikes and so much more. I made a video of our trip. I still need to get picturs from our friends who went, but I thought I would add it anyways. I will warn you that it is kind of long...but then again you can always push stop, right? I just thought this would be easier then spending more time adding pictures to my blog. So this was our trip...enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the title...where are the pictures?

Anonymous said...

GGRREEAATT video!! LOVE it..wish we were still there! When can we go back?????? (Now I know why there were no pictures at first!)

Mindy K said...

Looks like too much fun.
What a fun father's day get away.
Adorable kids.

one blessed mama said...

a great trip for us too!!
you are such perfect camping friends!!