Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break 2009

Hope that you are all enjoying your Spring Break. I love having the kids home & not worrying about getting them to bed or waking them up in the morning. They have been enjoying late nights, sleeping in, friends over, sleepovers & so much more. This week is going by way to fast & it makes me really look forward to summer. We have tried to do something fun each day, but we have also enjoyed just being home. It is Friday morning & the girls are all out in their clubhouse playing babies. Tim & I are just relaxing...I love having him home on Friday's. It is amazing how grown up the kids are getting & how much more time I have to relax & get stuff done. It is wierd to not have someone constantly asking for things...I guess I am going to miss that someday, but not right now. I sure feel blessed to have such sweet little girls & a great husband...God is good! Okay, enough rambling...like I said I have a little more freetime these days... not that I couldn't be cleaning or doing laundry. Well, hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week & a Happy Easter. Have a wonderful time celebrating this special day with your family. We are so truly blessed to have a God who loves us so much that he sent his one & only Son to die for OUR sins.

No comments: