Thursday, March 26, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking pages


The simple scrapbook pages I have made...thought I would share some.




So, I took a digital scrapbooking class from Becky last year (is she not amazing for those who know her) & have done quite a few pages. I haven't done any in a while & am trying to inspire myself to start again. I was looking at where I left off & I found some pages that were kind of fun. You will notice my pages are very simple. I just enjoy doing it & my kiddos love to look through all my books.



This was a year ago..they all look so young. The
girls had their friend Hailey overnight!

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you have been busy!! Looks great! Wanna do mine next?

one blessed mama said...

GREAT work Tam....
you inspire me!

Les Hon said...

Great pages, Tammy! Loved them!