sam looks like he's dressed for christmas. the red and green. also, looks like he's REALLY tired...could it be that it's because this picture was taken at 10:30?? :)
Wow that is a gaggle of kids!! Truman told me you were his sub the other day!! Wow did he have some questions. It was funny. Are you friends? How does she know me? How do you know her? I guess you need to come over sometime to answer all his questions!! LOL!!
We sure have a tribe of kiddos together don't we?....well...not actually together...but...you know what I mean. They sure thought it was special that they got to "crash" our party! Great times, great friends, great food, great memories!
5 comments:
sam looks like he's dressed for christmas. the red and green.
also, looks like he's REALLY tired...could it be that it's because this picture was taken at 10:30?? :)
Cute blog! Your girls are growing up!
could be he was tired...or not thrilled to have a Wiersma chick wrapped around his neck!!!
Wow that is a gaggle of kids!! Truman told me you were his sub the other day!! Wow did he have some questions. It was funny. Are you friends? How does she know me? How do you know her? I guess you need to come over sometime to answer all his questions!! LOL!!
We sure have a tribe of kiddos together don't we?....well...not actually together...but...you know what I mean. They sure thought it was special that they got to "crash" our party! Great times, great friends, great food, great memories!
Post a Comment